SKU (UPC): 0603154850622
Published: June 2011
Publisher: Cactus Game Design
Love Came Down At Christmas$14.99Add to cart
2. No Noisy Gong Or Clanging Cymbal (13 V 1)
3. Knowledge + Faith Needs Love (13 V 2)
4. More Than Sacrifice (13 V 3)
5. Gentle Jesus, Meek And Mild? (13 V 4a)
6. The Humble I AM (13 V 4b)
7. Manners Maketh The Man (13 V 4c)
8. He Did Not Please Himself (13 V 5a)
9. I Did It His Way (13 V 5b)
10. When Providence Rubs The Wrong Way (13 V 5c)
11. Joy In Truth (13 V 6)
12. Bearing All Things (13 V 7a)
13. Believing All Things (13 V 7b)
14. Hoping All Things (13 V 7c)
15. Enduring All Things (13 V 7d)
16. Everlasting Love (13 V 8a)
17. Gifts Are Not Everything (13 V 8b)
18. The Hidden And Revealed (13 V 9)
19. Christ In The Future Perfect (13 V 10)
20. Childhood Left Behind (13 V 11)
21. Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall (13 V 12a,c)
22. Seeing Face To Face (13 V 12b,d)
23. Lasting Faith And Hope (13 V 13a, B)
24. Simply The Greatest (13 V 13c-d)
Love is at the heart of Christmas-it’s the reason behind all our gathering and gift-giving at this time of year. In this Advent devotional, Dr Sinclair B Ferguson refreshes our hearts as we reflect on the source it all-love incarnate, Jesus Christ.
Over the course of December, this devotional walks through 1 Corinthians 13 phrase-by-phrase, showing us that “love is” the Lord Jesus himself.
Sinclair Ferguson brings the rich theology of the incarnation to life with his trademark warmth and clarity. Drawing on stories from the Gospels, we’ll see what “love” looked like in the life of Christ, and be challenged us to love like him. Each day’s reading finishes with a question for reflection and a prayer.
However you’re feeling-weary or frantic, lonely or lovesick-your heart will be refreshed as you wonder again at the truth that love came down at Christmas in the person of Jesus Christ.
Christmas Promise Coloring And Activity Book$5.99Add to cart
32 pages of coloring, puzzles, mazes and activities for Christmas.
Use alongside The Christmas Promise to discover exactly how God kept His Christmas Promise by sending his New, Forever, Rescuing King.
Awesome present for parents, godchildren, and anyone who can hold a pencil/crayon/paintbrush!
Includes downloads links for additional coloring pages
Christmas Surprise$4.99Add to cart
The Christmas Surprise by Steph Williams, this delightful picture book teaches toddlers about the first Christmas, using simple text and illustrations. Children will be engaged as they listen to God’s word. Includes notes at the back to help unpack the Bible story. Paperback, 24 pages.
Promise And The Light$14.99Add to cart
What if you were visited by an angel one night who told you that you were to give birth to the Son of God? How would you feel? What might you think?
Written as a series of vivid and dramatic first-person accounts, The Promise and The Light tells the stories of Mary, Joseph and Zechariah as they experience the events of the first Christmas. Written in a lively and engaging style, this imaginative yet biblically faithful book will captivate children aged 8-12.
Readers will be able to get inside the hearts and minds of some of the key players in the Christmas story and will appreciate the power and excitement of what happened and why it is so amazing for us today.
With 25 chapters, readers may choose to read a chapter a day during Advent.